Open for Commissions!I make custom emotes and sub badges for personal use, Twitch, Discord, or any of your streaming platforms.
What you will receiveFor Emotes
Emotes and Sub badges can be commissioned by directly contacting me on Twitter (@_portablepotato) or through Fiverr (portablepotato).
Twitter is preferred.
*All prices are in USD and may be subject to change. Prices may vary. Buyer is responsible for any additional fees that may occur.*
I accept payment over Paypal or Fiverr (Paypal preferred).
My general process is as follows:
- Open discussion on your commission request. You provide description / details, and reference images of what you'd like your emote / badge to look like. Please be detailed as possible.
- After agreeing to terms of service and receiving payment, I'll begin the sketching process and check-in for your feedback and any revisions you may have. Once satisfied, I'll move foward to cleanup and coloring phase.
- Once emote's have been cleaned up and colored, I'll provide a preview of the finished product for any additional feedback and or revissions you may have.
- Once satisifed, Twitch sized PNG files will be created and provided and commission will be completed.
By starting a commission, you acknowledge and accept to the contents of this Commission Info page and the following:
- Payments are to be made in full at agreed upon price before starting a commission. Buyer will be responsible for any additional fees (See Prices and Payment).
- I reserve the right to refuse any commission.
- I reserve the right to terminate an active commission for reasons as I see fit. Example reasons may include, but not limited to: harrassment and breaking terms of service. (i.e. Please be nice :))
- If you are unsatisifed with how a sketch is turning out, you may request a refund for 65% of your payment.
- Commissioned work are for personal and agreed upon use only (no merchandise or resale, unless discussed). Personal use includes uploading to Twitch, Discord, and similarly intended mediums.
- Do not steal, trace, or do any dubious actions on my art without my permission.
- Free revisions may be requested during the commission process. Minor revisions are available after a commission has been completed. Any major revisions after a commission is completed may require additional fees. Additional fees will be discussed upon at time of request.